Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Caroline Ghetes Photography



At some point last year I was contacted by a wedding photographer, Caroline Ghetes, in Charlotte NC to see if I wouldn't mind lending her one of my fascinators in exchange for some professional photos. I checked out her web site and was pretty darn impressed. I just got the photos back yesterday. Almost can't believe it's my fascinator. Amazing what a good photographer and a beautiful model can do. Please check out Caroline"s web site by clicking here You can see my fascinator by clicking here

8 comments:

Cinquefoil said...

Wow, great photos! And the fascinator obviously too. :)

nancy said...

Wow, those photos are great, and what great exposure for you! Yay!

thenextarrow said...

so beautiful. thanks for sharing!

xo Alison

annechovie said...

Your fascinator makes the photos, Anna!

Andrea on Third Street said...

Hey Anna! Pop over to our blog when you get a chance. We've recieved the Kreative Blogger Award and are passing it on to you.

rachel awes said...

how encouraging & super fun!!
it is so dear to keep following
all that's hattening with you
& special raves to the hat 2 posts
down in the middle pic!
xo

Andrea on Third Street said...

I was just looking at this fascinator on etsy and wondered how these gorgeous pictures had come about. Lucky you!!!

maureen @ The Inglenook Decor said...

how gorgeous! and yes the photographs are pretty amazing!