Monday, March 23, 2009

Star Struck



I just have to get to the point here. Courtney Love bought two hats from me on etsy yesterday. Kind of crazy, right? I always thought I'd act sort of grown up if anything like that ever happened to me, but let me tell you, you discover who you really are in these situations. I'm as shallow as the next guy. I'm running all over the place just blathering..A star, a star, a star. Pathetic, but fun. These are the hats she bought. I need everyone on the lookout for future photos of Courtney wearing one. I promise I won't forget you.

7 comments:

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Good for you! I would like to thing she saw them first on my blog-lol!
Best Wishes

Amy Barry said...

That is fantastic! Maybe more celebs will buy your hats after they see her wearing these. :)

As long as I can still buy your hats, too! :)

I'm in love with a Veronica-green Betty. But, you know I would have to get it in green.

Amy

Beth - IndieNorth said...

Wow! That's awesome!! Congrats Anna...what a "feather in your cap" -- hee hee...couldn't resist!

aliceinparis said...

Hooray! It's all about exposure isn't it. "If they see it, they will come:)"

ANGLESEY ALLSORTS said...

How cool is that!

Mickey Johnson said...

Yea!!! That is so neat. She will look so good in your hats and it shows she has good taste too! Congratulations!

Scarves said...

The second one has a Queen style.